Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Job Fair

Today I ventured out into the world on my bicycle to go to a job fair for some jobs at DIA.  To help protect my resume, and as general good practice, I brought along my sketchbook.  While waiting for a preliminary interview, I had a fair amount of time to draw some of my fellow job hunters.



During my interview, I brought up that I was a recent grad of Rmcad and my enthusiasm for drawing and painting.  I offered to show her my sketchbook and she was delighted to look through it.  It was a great ice breaker and confidence boost for the rest of the interview.
So, here's to hoping art helped me get a full time job that pays me more than the lowest amount legally allowed.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Cooool Blake. Nice work my man. That last painting is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play The Real Money Slot Machines - Trick-Taking Game - Trick-Taking
    How to Play. Play The Real 세리에 순위 Money Slot Machine. 피나클 If you are searching what is the best jordan 18 white royal blue for a authentic air jordan 18 retro men blue fun, exciting game to play online, we have you 커버스 covered.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails